From 15/03/2018 until 31/07/2018
Class of 2018 – celebrate your success at Food Exchange Manila and enjoy your buffet spread, on us!
Dine for lunch or dinner buffet at Food Exchange Manila from March 15 – July 31, 2018 and enjoy our buffet spread for free for every two (2) full paying adults.
Each graduate will also be entitled to a raffle ticket for chance to win any of the following gift certificates:
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2836, Series of 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prior reservation at the Food Exchange Manila is encouraged.
2. Promotion is valid during lunch and dinner buffets only on Mondays to Sundays from March 15-July 31, 2018 only.
3. All 2018 graduates are entitled to a free lunch/dinner buffet when accompanied by two full paying guests during the promotion period.
4. Each graduate will be entitled to a raffle ticket for chance to win any of the following gift certificates
4.1 Two (2) GCs of lunch/dinner buffet for 4 persons at Food Exchange Manila
4.2 Two (2) GCs of Food & Beverage worth Php 2,000 at the 6th Pool Bar & Lounge
4.3 Four (4) Voucher worth Php 1,000 at Ice N Cream
5. One buffet lunch/dinner per eligible graduating student at Food Exchange Manila will be entitled to 1 raffle coupon only.
6. Diners must fill up the raffle coupon with complete name, school/university, address, contact number, email address and signature.
7. A copy of the receipt must be attached to the completely filled out raffle coupon
8. Diners can join the promo by dropping their raffle coupons in the drop box located at the Food Exchange Manila reception counter area within the specified promo period.
9. To be eligible for the draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
9.1 Must be a graduating student of 2018
9.2 Must present one of any of the following supporting documents along with the corresponding school ID:
9.2.1 Copy of certificate/diploma
9.2.2 Copy of Graduation ceremony program
9.2.3 Copy of final School/University transcript
9.2.4 Proof of graduation letter from the corresponding school/university indicating the date of graduation
10. Employees of Novotel Manila Araneta Center, Accor Hotels Group, and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
11. This promo is not valid for Banquet Events with lunch or dinner buffet arranged at Food Exchange Manila.
12. The first deadline of submission of entries is until May 14, 2018. The second deadline of entries is until and July 31, 2018.
13. The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the promo mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
14. Promotion cannot be in conjunction with other offers, including Accor Plus discounts.
15. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount of the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher. In compliance to, section 4 R.A. 9994, otherwise known as the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010.
1. The Raffle Draws will take place at Food Exchange Manila, General Aguinaldo Avenue, Araneta Center, 0810 Quezon City, with the presence of a DTI Representative.
1.1 1st raffle draw: May 15, 2018 at 5:00PM
1.2 2nd raffle draw: August 1, 2018 at 5:00PM
Claiming and Notification
1. Raffle draw winners will be notified by Novotel Manila Araneta Center via registered mail, and e-mail.
2. Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the registered mail, the winning raffle coupon, two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Birth Certificate or Passport). All documents provided by the winner will be verified by Novotel Manila Araneta Center, and must be submitted to Food Exchange Manila located at the Ground Floor, General Aguinaldo Avenue, Araneta Center, 0810 Quezon City.
3. In case the winner asks a representative to claim the prize, the following additional documents will need to be provided on top of the documents needed from the winner:
3.1 Authorization letter from the winner
3.2 Photocopy of the representative’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID Birth Certificate or Passport).
*The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
4. Prizes are transferable. Not convertible to cash.
5. Redemption period is until 60 days upon receipt of the registered mail. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI.
6. Participants can only win once. If the name is drawn more than once, he/she will get the bigger prize.
7. The announcement of winners will take place at the Food Exchange Manila, Novotel Manila Araneta Center, General Aguinaldo Avenue, Araneta Center, 0810 Quezon City during the following dates:
7.1 1st announcement of winners: May 16, 2018 at 5:00PM
7.2 2nd announcement of winners: August 2, 2018 at 5:00PM